• Un'Esperienza Unica... •
• Un'Esperienza Unica, tra Toscana e Liguria ••
The Riviera dei Fiori, the Cinque Terre, Lucca and Pisa.
Spring in bloom is an idea that we propose to lovers of two wheels. A package made up of scents and unique views. eight days immersed in suggestive landscapes between Tuscany and Liguria. A path that will make you read the Riviera dei Fiori, the 5 Terre and untouched corners of Tuscany in a different and spectacular way. Find out more.
Dates: 14 - 22 Ottobre 2023
- SaturdayArrival in Imperia and accommodation in the apartments, preparation of your bike or collection of your rental bike with bike setting.18.00 welcome cocktail and information for the participants.Dinner in hotel.
- Sunday9.00 am, after a substantial buffet breakfast, all in the saddle free from traffic congestion it will be the turn of the 3 leaders, Mele-Mimosa-Berta with a stop to take a photo of the monument of Coppi and Bartali.Return to Imperia passing inland through Chiusanico, a typical Ligurian village among the olive trees.Return to the resort for a light lunch, dinner at the hotel.
- Monday9 am, after breakfast, in the saddle for the gentle climb through the Ligurian villages of the hinterland of the Taggiasca olive, the dry stone walls (Unesco heritage), up to the painted doors of Valloria. Stop for a light lunch with tasting and guided tour of an oil mill. Return to the hotel, dinner at the hotel.
- TuesdayAt 9 am ready, after the buffet breakfast, we leave for the cycle path, you will pedal on the fascinating track overlooking the sea, before embarking on the 2 climbs La Cipressa and the Poggio of the very classic Milan Sanremo spring. Stop at Cipressa dal Chiesa for a picnic with a view.In the afternoon, return to the hotel. Free evening, our staff will be at your disposal to help you choose the restaurant.
- WednesdayIn the morning, after breakfast, transfer to Levanto. From here on the saddle to cycle along the Alta Via delle 5 Terre to Portovenere, stop with lunch at the marina to relax and admire the sea. We then resume our journey crossing the Gulf by ferry and then pedal again along the cliff to Bocca di Magra. From here transfer by shuttle to Viareggio. Arrival and accommodation at the Hotel Esplanade, Dinner at the hotel.
- ThursdayAfter the buffet breakfast, start your day of rest to spend in the partner spafree dinner, our staff will be at your disposal to help you choose the restaurant.
- FridayAt 9, always after a hearty breakfast, we leave for the city with the famous leaning tower. Discovering the wonders of the former Maritime Republic. Then passing through the historic center of Pisa (Visit Piazza Dei Miracoli) with a tour from Mount Balbano and visit the remains of the ancient Roman villa. Stop at the Mariani estate for a tasting of locally produced oil and wine, dinner at the hotel.
- SaturdayAt 9, after a breakfast of champions, we leave for Lucca, passing through Montemagno, Arsina, Lucca, Chiatri. Stop at the historic wine shop of the city defined as the enological pearl of Lucca located in the heart of the historic center, in Piazza San Salvatore, with tasting, Dinner at the hotel.
- SundayGreetings to the participants for the return home.
Starting from € 1.339,00 euro per Person in a Classic Double Room
The tour begins on the coast of the Ligurian Riviera, the "Epic" path awaits you, which is wedged between the pre-Maritime Alps and the sea, "I 3 capo-Colle d'Oggia (1153 meters above sea level)", the tasting of 'Taggiasca extra virgin olive oil in an oil mill, the “Cipressa” and the “Poggio”, the final climbs of the very classic “Milano-San Remo”. On the 4th day a quick transfer with our shuttles (luggage and bicycles in tow) will take us to pedal through the 5 Terre to reach Viareggio by boat. We will spend the other 4 days cycling through the Tuscan hills, discovering the city with the leaning tower, Pisa, and Tuscan wines with a tasting at a historic wine shop in the fortified city of Lucca.
FOR ANY INFORMATION
WE INVITE YOU TO CONTACT US DIRECTLY THROUGH THE FORM
OR CALL +39 0584 54321